So Heather's blog reminded me that Lawson filled out a form about me as well titled "All about my mom" - here's what he thinks about me!
My mom has Black eyes. (um, no!)
My mom has brown hair.
My mom is 2 feet tall.
My mom is 12 years old.
My mom is prettiest when she checks her email. (really?)
My mom likes to play outside.
My mom likes it when I help her clean up.
When I am nice she plays with me. (one little kid said "she doesn't give me spankings!)
I like it best when my mom cooks cookies.
I don't like it when my mom cooks broccoli.
My mom thinks I am a boy. (is that not right?)
LOVE HIM! couldn't tell him enough how lucky I was that God gave him to me.
Happy Mother's Day!
My mom has Black eyes. (um, no!)
My mom has brown hair.
My mom is 2 feet tall.
My mom is 12 years old.
My mom is prettiest when she checks her email. (really?)
My mom likes to play outside.
My mom likes it when I help her clean up.
When I am nice she plays with me. (one little kid said "she doesn't give me spankings!)
I like it best when my mom cooks cookies.
I don't like it when my mom cooks broccoli.
My mom thinks I am a boy. (is that not right?)
LOVE HIM! couldn't tell him enough how lucky I was that God gave him to me.
Happy Mother's Day!
congrats on your new pregnancy. so excited for you. and thank you so much for all your encouraging words when you have written on my blog. you make me feel good everytime. i would love to meet you sometime. make heather coordinate it for us b/c she is in the middle.
ReplyDeletehope you are feeling okay!
erin