Thursday, June 12, 2008

So you think you can dance!!!!


IS BACK ON!!!


One of my favorite things to do after I get my kids in bed (usually with a glass of wine - but not these days!!) is sit and watch So you think you can dance! If you have never seen it - I promise you will love it and you will forever be done with Dancing with the Stars when you see how people can REALLY dance! I tried to find a video from last night but Joshua and Katee did a number about a boyfriend leaving for war the next day and it was amazing!


So I know I'm a nerd and instead of making my child's lunch for his camp today - I'm down here googling SYTYCD...I guess now would be the time to tell you that I also went to the live show two years ago? Don't think differently about me!!!!


For those of you watching or not watching - here are my four favorites: (althought Courtney didn't do very well last night!)




2 comments:

  1. Christy, I LOVE SYTYCD!!! Not only did we go to the show last year, we took my parents and we got back stage passes! We got pictures with Pasha, Neil, Sabra, Lauren, Anya, and Danny! LOVE IT!!! I also LOVED the same routine you are talking about, the one to "No Air".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all over this season! And by the way . . . . I think I can dance, do you?

    ReplyDelete