Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkin Patch








So last week, numero uno literally asked me EVERY DAY if I would please take him to the pumpkin patch so I promised Sunday was the day we would go! I always picture we are going to get such great photos at the pumpkin patch....then I remember, not with my 4 and 2 year old!!! But here are some shots that we got!
Sorry the blogs have been minimal lately...we are on a strict countdown of to do lists before baby #3 gets here! Stay tuned for pics of the nursery which we are planning to tackle and finish this weekend!

6 comments:

  1. SO happy to see a new post. my daily checks have been met with a sadness :(

    Cannot wait to hear about the to do list ... and see the results.

    the pics are CUTE of the Pumpkin Patch! i loved that sweater when #1 wore it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pumpkin patch pics aren't great either....Molly is the WORST when it comes to taking pictures!!! Lawson is the cutest darn thing i've ever seen in glasses!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your pumpkin patch pics!!!
    hope you are doing great
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures...love Lawson's glasses..he looks so grownup!!! ALSO, love the baby countdown ticker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think the adults have more fun than the kids at the pumpkin patch. hopefully not! i love it and your pics.
    i can not wait to see the nursery!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds great. a real coffee time. do you want to make it a girls night or just during the morning. I work tue, thur,and some firday's.

    ReplyDelete