When we first out we were expecting a "Christmas" baby - the boys were so excited! Especially the four year old who really understands we have a new baby on the way! So now when we see Christmas decorations out, he'll say "our baby coming soon!" But one day, it was clearly evident that he'd had an epiphany as he said to me "mommy, you can't have your baby on CHRISTMAS DAY!!!" The light bulb came on that if mommy is having a baby on Christmas day then that means she won't be home for Christmas! He was not okay with that and to tell you the truth, neither was I! I know it's just for one year but I don't want to miss Christmas morning with my precious boys. So my doctor has assured me that he will induce me at 39 weeks on December 19th (if i make it that long!) so we are looking at one month from today (at the longest!) WOW!
I have small burts of motivation like today I put up four loads of laundry and it literally took me hours!!! The four loads of laundry was due to the usual procrastination that I've been feeling - I'll lay here on the sofa and think of all the things I should and could be doing but it doesn't happen! Yesterday, I even dropped the kids off at preschool and came home and slept for the three hours - definitely had other things to do but it was wonderful (of course in the pj's)!
So the countdown is officially on and as I sit here having more frequent braxton hicks and feeling this baby's sweet hiccups - I can't help but wonder what this little addition will bring to our family, will it be a boy or a girl, will it be an easy baby like numero uno or a colicky crankster like little man was, what will it's name be? (no, we still can't come up with a boy name!)
Will definitely post pics of the nursery when # 3 comes home because it will look so different when the girl or boy bedding is in the crib and when the girl or boy artwork is hung. So we'll keep you posted!!!
I LOVE THOSE PICS OF YOU!!!!! Did that girl take them at the store? I'm soooooooo glad you got a good PG pic of you for this last pregnancy. You look fantastic! and I can hardly WAIT!!!
ReplyDeleteCUTE pictures! I love those! You look great and I can't wait for this baby to get here!
ReplyDeletei cannot wait!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteum, the pics are incredible!! so proud of you for agreeing to get them taken! wow! you are beautiful pregnant .... who took 'em?