Our little baby girl is HERE!
Annie Laura arrived on December 19th at 4:02 PM
7 lbs. 14.5 ounces
19 3/4 inches
She was our biggest baby!
Everyone is adjusting to our new "normal" at home! Numero uno can not get enough of her and wants to hold her all the time. He asks questions like "why doesn't she have teeth" & "She doesn't look like a girl - when she grows up will she look like a girl?"
Little man could take or leave her! He will run up to her and say "hey, baby" and give her a kiss and then run off which is fine with me!
There is never a dull moment here! We are constantly busy so phone calls, emails, etc. are falling to the wasteside! We are enjoying our family of five and trying to settle into our new way of life!
We are excited to celebrate the birth of Jesus on Thursday!
YEAH!!!! SHE is gorgeous!!! Congrats to all of you!!!! I know that this will be a Christmas to remember!!! Love to you all!
ReplyDeleteShe is PRECIOUS!!!! I am SO excited to meet her! I am so happy that you posted some pics too. Love to everyone!
ReplyDeleteI totally forgot to mention that she is beautiful, and I think she looks like you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Sheli shared the good news with me on Friday. I'm so glad to see her picture - she's absolutely beautiful and I LOVE her name! Merry Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteoh my. gorgeous. and you look so good too. i took horrible pics for the first few months after baby. you look so good.
ReplyDeleteand you seem to have fallen right into fam of 5. you make it sound so easy.
i can not wait to see all your christams pics.
smooch
We are so excited for you!! She is so adorable and we can't wait to meet her. Our little girls will only be a few weeks apart (due date still set for January 21st). Seeing your pictures makes us anxious to meet our girl. :o) You all look so great and happy! Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!!! Love, Tim & Sarah
ReplyDeleteyay! yay! yay!
ReplyDeleteshe's gorgeous.
i'm a bit scared of another 'annie' in the mix ... maybe yours won't be quite as sassy!
HAPPY HAPPY, JOY JOY!! I love her name, and she is just beautiful!! She DOES look like a girl-- especially in that darling little gown-- and you look wonderful. I am so happy for you guys, and hope to meet you in the new year. Merry Christmas. May you have a very "Silent Night." HA!
ReplyDeleteshe is so beautiful christy!!!!
ReplyDelete