
Everyone has been anxiously waiting so patiently but tomorrow at 7:30 am - we will be induced to bring this baby into the world! I've never been induced - I've always gone into labor on my own so it's been a strange feeling knowing today was my LAST day - how do you decide what to do with your time? Are you ever really caught up? Are you ever really READY?
I've had such mixed emotions about a "Christmas baby" but as I was driving around today, my mind racing with all the to do's of the season, I was reminded of what a special time of year this is. This birthday, this child is such a blessing from God and His timing is perfect.
So.....we shall know tomorrow what this new little member of our family is and would ask that you say a little prayer for us in the morning. Thanks for all your support and we'll post an announcement soon!
I've had such mixed emotions about a "Christmas baby" but as I was driving around today, my mind racing with all the to do's of the season, I was reminded of what a special time of year this is. This birthday, this child is such a blessing from God and His timing is perfect.
So.....we shall know tomorrow what this new little member of our family is and would ask that you say a little prayer for us in the morning. Thanks for all your support and we'll post an announcement soon!
woohoo! Can't wait!!!
ReplyDeletesee you there!!!!!! please close your legs until like 11:15 - i'll be there by then.
ReplyDeletethanks :)
hee. hee.
HH
Congratulations! Today is a beautiful day for a birthday!
ReplyDeletecan you hurry up already. push. push. we need an update.
ReplyDeleteoh i can't stand it ...can't wait to find out
ReplyDeleteprayers & hugs
oh huge congratulations sweet christy!
ReplyDeletei emailed heather early saturday because i couldn't stand the wait...a girl--how wonderful!!
& i love her name!!
what a perfect christmas for you
so excited & i can't wait to see her pictures
big hugs sweetie!!!
girlfriend. i knew what you had the day you had it. i saw gretchen and made her give me the scoop. i could not wait on you to post. let me tell you, i am so excited you had your girl. perfect. i still can not wait to see pics, but i hope everything is going well.
ReplyDeletesmooch.
I have been induced with both pregnancies. It feels kinda like a luxury! I prepared by doing ALL the laundry so I wouldn't have to do it immediately after getting home from the hospital.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on a pretty little girl.