Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New


"It's a girl.....

a little beauty, an angel,

and I'm madly in love with her." - Henry Miller


Being that we had the two boys first, we have SO enjoyed welcoming this precious little girl into our family! She has easily settled into her place as our "caboose" and with her arrival we now feel that our family is complete!

We have enjoyed every minute of getting to know her and the boys have been doing ALOT of sitting and staring at her until we found out that little man had RSV. It wouldn't be a big deal for him except like having a cold but it became a big deal since he had a newborn sister at home. So we tried our BEST to keep the boys away from her. It was nearly impossible to keep the four year old away from her as he is obsessed with his baby sister! Plus, I wanted to express to the boys that they can love on their sister anytime and so having to keep them away was ver hard for me. Needless to say, she also caught the RSV virus and it just isn't right to hear a two week old with so much congestion! The doctors have assured me that she is breathing well and getting plenty of oxygen and will be fine. In the meantime, her daddy and I have been a nervous wreck! We are ready for her to get well!!!
We are starting to get on our routine so will promise to blog more often! Happy New Year everyone from our family of 5!

7 comments:

  1. so excited to see new pictures....thanks for updating...she is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is beautiful! i am so sorry she got the dreaded virus!!!!

    love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry about the virus!!! Yuck! Love the pic....I LOVED holding her!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these pictures of your precious family.
    rsv --poor girl
    praying she continues to get all better
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOTH of you look beautiful, and what a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beauty! I love it when I get to see the names behind the necklace :) Please feel free to add my link. I will add your blog to my blogroll too. So glad you love your necklace!

    ReplyDelete