We loaded up our precious cargo and headed to the beach last week.

We spent alot of time in the ocean...
And ate some sand...
And some more sand.....
We had some serious talks on the beach...
(little man likes to say "Daddy, I'm mad at you" when he's being reprimanded)

We spent some time at the pool...



We loved alot on baby girl ...


And we loved alot on each other.....


And tried to cherish every moment because they just don't stay little long...

Looks like you had a blast...your family is beautiful! I think everyone looks amazing at the beach :) Love the pics of your sweet baby girl...
ReplyDeleteLove
Greer
oh my word, how cute are they.
ReplyDeleteall those boys of yours are handsome & sweet baby girl & those cheeks...surely you eat her up every day.
love the beach photos & your new banner
xo
LOVE the new pics!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics of the family! I can't believe how big they are getting.
Christy
oh my word!! the sand pictures .... the pool picture with A's hand in Robby's mouth, the picture of you and her .... little man pointing at Robby, and L in the pool!!!
ReplyDeletelove them all!!!
let's get together ... now that we are back to life, back to reality.
xo
HH
Oh it looks like fun! We go in 10 days, I can't wait :) I love the pic of you and your daughter, so sweet!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are beautiful. You are so right enjoy the moment, they are only little for a short time.
ReplyDeleteDenise