Monday, October 12, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

Most of you know that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and everyone is finding ways to give back.
One of the stationery lines I carry (Polka Dot Pear) has a complete Pink Ribbon line which you can check out here. For the most part, each design comes in notecards, enclosure cards, round labels, square labels and notepads. I've picked a few of my favorites for the blog!

For the friend raising money for the Breast Cancer 3-Day


For the mother of three who is a survivor

for the teenager who wants to honor someone

For the grandmother who still believes in writing thank you'sFor the family who's been dealing with this horrible disease

During the month of October, when you place your order with me, I will take 20% off each order from the pink ribbon line so you can use that money and give back however you wish!

1 comment:

  1. very nice! Im doing something similar with lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete