Friday, December 18, 2009

WOW

I've missed y'all -
been very, very sick and still not great.
One word of advice: Get your H1N1 vaccine!

A few things I've learned in these 7 days I've been in the bed:
I really CAN sleep 22 hours a day
Nyquil is the bomb
& My husband is AMAZING

But even though I'm not quite 100% -
I've got reason to celebrate!



This little sweet thang
turns one tomorrow!

We are so in love with her.



Can you tell?

3 comments:

  1. & i love her too! And I miss you to pieces! I know that this season has been, well . . . extra difficult~ with everything that is going on in your world, DO NOT LET SATAN steal your joy this Christmas! It belongs to you, it was a gift . . . and he has no right to take it from you . . . no matter how he may try. So enjoy your life, your beautiful babies, and your precious husband. And know that even if I haven't gotten to celebrate one single minute with you this year . . .I am forever grateful for the friend you are. I love you Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you have been so sick! Happy Birthday to sweet Annie! I LOVE the new pics of yall's sweet family btw. Merry Christmas to ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so sorry you have been sick. i had the swine flu too--except mine wasn't too bad--the tamiflu kicked in quickly for me.

    hope you are 100% soon! you sweet baby girl is beautiful!

    merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete