I don't know what it is about me
or who I inherited this trait from...
but I'm always looking for ways
to make some extra cash money!
And it's not that we need
more money to pay the bills-
it's just nice to have a little extra
"play" money, if you will!
These new businesses
don't have a name
and who knows if they'll
be able to make money....
Business plan #1:
Tour the local goodwills &
buy items to resell on Ebay
2 small examples of Business Plan #1:
Kelly's Kids Dress monogrammed "Caroline"
Paid: $2.00
Sold: $8.00
Profit: $6.00

Example #2:
Baileys Boys Seersucker Bathing Suit
Paid: $.99
Sold: $4.99
Profit: $4.00
Some people aren't interested in this business plan
because they don't have the time
but I just get 1 or 2 items a week
list them, sell them and mail them!
Business Plan #2:
Get Creative with the Cricut
Example #1:
Housewarming gift

Example #2:
5 year old Birthday Gift

Bucket $1.25 from Target
All items inside $.50 (1/2 off in the $1 spot at Target)

Total $3.75 for a birthday gift!
I've also done Wedding shower gifts, baby gifts, etc...
Do you think I should sell my cricut creations?
Love it Christy! I get stuff at the GW all the time, and it never occurred to me to put stuff on ebay! I've never done it before. Is it easy to figure out? LOVE the cricut creations! Sell them!
ReplyDeletei love EVERYTHING. and yes, i think you should sell them. speaking of ... i need 4 teacher END OF THE YEAR gifts ... you interested???
ReplyDelete