Happy Valentines Day to all even though it's not a holiday that I "believe" in! Why should my husband need a day to bring me flowers or show his love? Shouldn't he do that all year at random times?
I have a new favorite magazine that I read cover to cover every month - it is SKIRT magazine. You can check out their link under the links I love! They are a free publication and have things going on around Atlanta and you can usually pick them up at Kroger, different restaurants and places around town. I highly recommend it!!!
Anyway, this month is the "That's Amore" issue for February and they have these pages called The Cost of Love which says:
The Cost of Love:
* A dozen red roses from ftd.com $59.99
* Elsa Peretti Open Heart Pendant from Tiffany $150.00
*Three Hundred Forty Thousand Five Hundred Dollars and Fifty Two cents
Estimated cost of raising a baby born in 2008
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* Staying faithful when you want to stray - PRICELESS
LOVE IT! Definitely check out Skirt Magazine!
Here's is a picture of my kiddos opening their valentine package from Aunt "Mine".
Too cute! Didn't I mention the move??? I was probably so absorbed with the commercial thing that I forgot! Aberdeen is really close to Kristen and Kelley's houses. Not far from here at all.
ReplyDelete