How cute is he here with his arms all stretched out like "come sit with me, ladies!"
LAWSON DOES!!!!
So he was the only little boy invited to A.C.'s party - do you think he cares? no...... So I sent him on his merry little way in his "Ladies Man" t-shirt and of course, made Heather to PROMISE to get this picture.
And yes, he got a high five from Dad when he got home from the all girls party!
Happy Birthday Annie!!!!


He was hilarious at the party. He did do his own thing .. but got into decorating his cupcake. When I asked him to sit and get this picture .. he sat so patiently while I got all the girls situated.
ReplyDeleteHe is a keeper. So sweet.
xo
HH
I love the one top right, legs spread showing her lovely lil yellow knickers, I want to get her knix off, get my fingers deeeeeeeeeeeep in her kiddycunt then lick and suck it
ReplyDelete