
So whatever....I've totally come to terms with it and I really don't care what anyone else thinks about it. I have a crush on Chris Brown. I totally admit it! And I think if you saw him and Jordin Sparks sing on American Idol, then you'll probably agree with me! He is such a great mix of all the R&B singers that I love - they don't need to be named (michael jackson, usher, stevie)
This only means that if you call me while ANY of his songs are on the radio (especially this one!) I won't be answering that phone call. Yep - I'm gonna have to call you back.
Is he even 18? I went online (I KNOW I'M A GEEK!) to try and find out but I couldn't find it anywhere.....did check out his official website though.
I've added two songs of his on my blog - check him out if you haven't yet!!!!
I like Chris Brown...saw that performance on Idol and loved it! Love "No Air"!
ReplyDeleteHave you talked to your preschool folks yet? Do you want me to come in as your muscle? : ) I'm sure I could intimidate them with the size of my belly!
you are hilarious girlie. i did see the performance - i loved the way he looked at Jordin.
ReplyDeleteyou have A LOT to talk to the preschool about. i'm glad that you are searching elsewhere - i'm becoming a little wary of that place.....
xo
HH
He's three months younger than taylor... it's not that hard to find!
ReplyDelete