Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My biggest pet peeve....

Okay I know people have MUCH bigger problems than me but finally when someone asks me "What is your biggest pet peeve?" I now can answer with no thought but pure confidence! My biggest pet peeve is switching internet service!!!! They act like it's going to be so easy and you can transfer all your contacts and they'll send an email out to all of your existing contacts letting them know of your change, blah, blah, blah. And then the man gets here and says "oh no....we can't do that. Our system isn't compatible to do that with Charter" Are you compatible to do that with ANYTHING?

We had switched our cable and had decided not to switch our internet due to this pain in the butt!!! But when we heard it was not only cheaper but faster - no brainer, right? WRONG!!! It's a no brainer to keep it the way it is...which is working...and not mess with it! But we took the plunge and have now changed our internet service which includes our email address and I swear, it's the only thing we can find to argue about. Which says alot for our relationship but he just doesn't understand why I get so upset over this!!! Last night I'm trying to figure out our stupid security code - well I have no clue where that is!! So I'm yelling for him, wondering where he keeps the bill that has the security code in the righthand corner - he has no patience for this!! And I have no patience for switching our internet service! I'm not addicted to things but maybe one can say I'm addicted to my email....great! I can live with that! But I use it for work and play and I NEED IT!!!!

So needless to say, we have a new email address - look for it soon in your inbox!!! Supposedly they are to send it out to everyone....whatever!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I so completely understand that frustration.....did you read my blog on getting a new cell phone? I FEEL that annoyance for you! Pregnancy only makes it that much more frustrating!!!!

    ReplyDelete