So I can't say there was a "chill" in the air this morning but it definitely felt good enough for me to want to spend the day outside. So that is saying alot considering I haven't even wanted to step outside for several weeks (even though I'm forced to with my little ones!) So we went out early this morning and sat on our front step while our boys ran around the front yard (and little man pooped in the flower bed but that's a different story!)
But as I sat there so thankful for the "cooler" weather I started thinking of all that is to come in the next months so here are the countdowns going on in my head:
13 days until my oldest child turns 4
16 days until the kids start back to school
20 weeks to go!
42 days until I turn 33!
46 days until I hit the beach with JUST the girls!! (Not soon enough!)
140 days (or less) until our third child is born

You are so cute! How are you feeling? I have never been so happy not to be pregnant anymore!!!! I know you are really looking forward to December! Let me know if you need any winter clothes.... I have some stuff if you need it!
ReplyDeleteyou look adorable! PROUD of you for putting a preggo picture up there!
ReplyDeleteUm .. beach? Can't wait. Need it. Want it ...
you have a busy rest of the year. I'm here for you if you need some help sweet friend.
xo
HH
You look awesome!!!! I cannot believe all of those milestones that you have a head of you this year....what an exciting time in your life!!!!
ReplyDeletecan we leave for the beach today, Please?????