I read alot of blogs....and when I started out writing my own blog - I had no idea what I wanted it to be. It was just something I was actually talked into doing (thanks, Heather!) and I do love it! I love to make people laugh, I love to show how my kids are growing and share with family & friends that don't get to see them as often as I'd like, I love knowing that I have a "blog network" of friends that I would never have met had I not started blogging, I love sharing my faith with anyone who "stops by" in hopes that they see something different in me.
Now after blogging for over a year (and reading many blogs) I know what I want my own blog to reflect. I want to leave my readers with a positive note....whether it's to encourage one another on potty training, compare stories about the wonderful "dance of marriage", or just lift one another up in prayer about goings on in each others lives....that is my wish for this blog.
I welcome any and all readers - there are no "stalkers" - it's a public blog for crying out loud! I have nothing on here that ANYONE should not read!!! That is what a blog is for so check in anytime, don't bring any negative comments this way and enjoy!
P.S. I came across a blog today that would blow your minds!!! That's what spurred this post on! I felt so sorry for this girl - worried about people reading her blog, trashing all kinds of people and so worried about people stalking her blog that she's MOVING it! WHAT? Get over yourself...I would post the link but I'm actually embarrassed for her.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love your blog, and love when you update! The negative comments absolutely kill me. There are just some angry people out there who relish in anonymously posting junk on other people's blogs. Whatever. Anyhow, I'll be glad to hear the potty training encouragement, because we have had some SERIOUS regression over here!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think the girl you are referring to in your blog.... READ YOURS!!! Isn't that funny? Maybe she got the hint!!!
ReplyDeletelove your blog sweet christy!
ReplyDeleteone of these days we'll hook up in person, i just know it!
i'm trying to throw that one out to miss heather, but she ain't bitin'. ha!
xo
What a beautiful family and a wonderful idea for a blog! I'm trying to make the world a more positive place through my blogging too. Glad I happened along here and I'll drop by again!
ReplyDeletehey sweetie
ReplyDeletewouldn't it be fabulous if we lived closer together...how i would love to meet with some of you younger mamas!
i'm hooking up with heather today!!
so there's hope for all of us getting together one day
you are precious
blessings to you sweetie
xo