
Thank goodness it's Friday! This week has been crazy! Today was Numero Uno's last day of Pre-K! I have an offical Kindergartener! He started the morning off with some munchkins and a sweet note from daddy.
So Summer is officially here and I wanted to share a fun website that I've found! It's great for everyone in Atlanta and the surrounding areas looking for things to do during the summer. It's called Field Trips with Sue and while I don't know who Sue is, I can't wait to click on it each morning and see what adventure she posts next!
Today she provides us with a list of free Summer outdoor movies from Atlantic Station to Riverside Park in Roswell and even East Cobb Park to High Museum downtown and more!!! Tons of areas and tons of things to do and see this Summer!
I also have a great List of Summer activites for Atlanta - Let me know if you are interested and I'll email it to you!
Here's to Happy Summer Adventures!
i want to receive a copy of that list!!! i am always looking for fun things!!!
ReplyDeletesend it baby!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tips! Please send my way :)
ReplyDeletemight want to swing by my blog....
ReplyDelete:)
Thanks for the shout out. I have a rising kindergartner too! If you have readers looking for more lists, here are links to three on Field Trips with Sue!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fieldtripswithsue.com/2010/06/free-and-cheap-kid-friendly-things-to-do-in-forsyth-ga.html
http://www.fieldtripswithsue.com/2010/06/summertime-2010-list-of-things-to-do-with-kids-in-atlanta.html
http://www.fieldtripswithsue.com/2010/06/summer-2010-activities-for-atlanta-area-families.html