Wednesday, February 25, 2009

NOT a happy girl!


So baby girl had to get her 2 month shots on Tuesday and while I hate the thought of her in pain, I'm a huge fan of vaccinations. Plus, there isn't as much anxiety the third time/child around. I was sad that she was getting shots but wasn't shedding tears like I did with numero uno. And speaking of numero uno and anxiety - he was SO upset his baby sister was having to get shots! He said he was going to say a prayer for her and then he says "mom, I'm soooo glad I'm not going to the doctor with you because I don't think I could watch baby girl get her shots". He is just the cutest little thing and I can't put into words how much he loves her. He literally can not get enough of her.

Little man was excited that she was going to get a sticker! I told him she may even get a PRINCESS sticker! That made numero uno excited for baby girl and he leaned down and said to her "baby girl, you might get a princess sticker!" I just wish you could hear it in his actual voice - it's so sweet.

She did make away with a pretty princess sticker, Belle, I think and Dr. Libby even sent stickers home for the boys (Spiderman and Superman).

I think I did get my first taste of having a girl though. Any time the boys have gotten shots they definitely cry but only for a second and then they are done, happy, ready to move on to the next thing. Baby girl? Not quite so much....she cried and cried and even as I was trying to check out she was still giving it the "sniff, sniff" like her feelings were just so hurt! Bless her heart -

Here she is a day later all smiles! And man, was I glad to see that precious smile again.


6 comments:

  1. adorable!!! yea, Molly would cry for a while after shots. just wait until she is about 1...oh the drama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to hold her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHE LOOKS SOO DIFFERENT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course you boys can't get enough of her...LOOK at her!!! she is the most darling baby girl there is (until august, mind you!). love you, girl - hope everyone's on the up & up @ your place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Molly is in school on Thursdays....I'm ALL up for a walk girl!!!

    ReplyDelete